At R Construction, we are committed to business practices, operations, and projects that protect people and the environment. The goal of our Health, Safety and Environmental (HS&E) program is zero incidents. R Construction is fully committed to the safety of our employees and project teams.
To deliver on our safety vision, R Construction has a dedicated team of HS&E program managers and support staff to drive consistency and compliance within our clients’ HS&E requirements. This team works with our operating groups. All of our project managers are thoroughly trained in safety. The proof is in our performance.
Our FIVE Keys to Success:
- Total Management Commitment
- Employee Involvement
R Construction’s commitment to employee well-being is summarized best with our safety program pillars.
- We do it safely or not at all.
- There is always time to perform a job safely and at a high standard with respect to quality.
- Every R Construction employee has
Stop Work Authority (SWA).
- We emphasize this philosophy through training and constant reinforcement with our employees. We want every employee to feel 100% safe when they perform work on our projects.